1. Responsible for the overall planning and promotion of employees' daily welfare activities, as well as supplier sourcing and management.
2. Responsible for the company's administrative material procurement and expense management, administrative basic data statistics, analysis, etc.
3. Responsible for administrative supplier management, and conduct assessment and evaluation of suppliers.
5. Remotely responsible for office environment maintenance, supplier management and related administrative affairs of the Shanghai office.
6. Responsible for visitor reception, including reception, registration, guidance, and notification of interviewees, etc.
7. Responsible for daily administrative basic operations, including environmental maintenance, asset management, fire safety, maintenance and repair, etc.
8. Assist the superior in completing the company's administrative affairs and the daily affairs of the department
1. College degree or above, at least 2 years of relevant work experience;
2. The work is organized, meticulous, serious, and rigorous
3. Have good coordination skills, communication skills, execution skills, a sense of responsibility, lively and cheerful personality, and affinity
4. Proficiency in using word, excel, PPT and other office software
5. Have basic English reading and speaking skills